You were made for relationship, with God & with others.
To move towards these relationships, we have SALT Groups: Sharing a Life Together.
We look forward to another great year of our small group experience through SALT groups. We will have groups on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evening. We have a place for you! If you have not experienced SALT groups yet and would like to plug into one, this is a great time to find one for yourself. We have a place and group for you. For more information, contact Joshua Carr at email@example.com.
Groups with openings this Fall are:
- Tuesday, 7-8 pm, Trenton & Kristin Dockery, meet in Scott’s office with Childcare
- Wednesday, 6-7 pm, Steve & Frances Bowers, meet in Room 6 of Sanctuary Hall with Childcare
- Wednesday, 7-8 pm, Lincoln Kokaram, meet in Room 3 of Sanctuary Hall with Childcare
- Wednesday, 6:30 – 7:30 pm, Joel Taylor, meet in Scott’s Office with Childcare
- Thursday, 7-8 pm, Joshua & Stephanie Carr, meet at 647 Grayson Parkway with Childcare at the church
If you would like to sign up for one of the above SALT Groups, Sign Up for SALT Groups here
For more information on Graysonkids on Wednesdays, click here.